Personal Information Provided by You. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Application Data. If you use our application(s), we also may collect the following information if you choose to provide us with access or permission:
1. Geolocation Information. We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application(s), to provide certain location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
2. Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sms messages, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
3. Mobile Device Data. We automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information and system configuration information, device and application identification numbers, browser type and version, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, and Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server). If you are using our application(s), we may also collect information about the phone network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device’s operating system or platform, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, and information about the features of our application(s) you accessed.
4. Images & Documents: During the onboarding & application process, we collect images of users by way of accessing users camera or using the upload image functionality for the sole purpose of identifying that it is a human who is creating a profile or an application in the App and for user identification purpose only. These images are used for identification purposes only and are not shared with any third parties. The user image is displayed in your personal profile section. We do not use the images for any other purpose and we do not share the images with any third parties. We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your personal information during transmission and storage. You have the right to access, modify, or delete your image information at any time. If you wish to do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the application(s). If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our application(s), for troubleshooting, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
The information we collect includes:
1. Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ”crash dumps”), and hardware settings).
2. Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information. 3. Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt-out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Information collected from other sources
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, and from other third parties. This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behaviour data), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs, and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
To fulfil and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
To enable user-to-user communications. We may process your information if you choose to use any of our offerings that allow for communication with another user.
To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time.
To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
To protect our Services. We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
To comply with our legal obligations. We may process your information to comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests, and exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights.
For product & service that the user has shown interest for.
Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, partners, or agents (“third parties“) who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. We have contracts in place with our third parties, which are designed to help safeguard your personal information. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will also not share your personal information with any organization apart from us. They also commit to protect the data they hold on our behalf and to retain it for the period we instruct. The categories of third parties we may share personal information with are as follows:
We also may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
Offer Wall. Our application(s) may display a third-party hosted ”offer wall.” Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for the acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our application(s) and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will be brought to an external website belonging to other persons and will leave our application(s). A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account with the relevant reward.
Links to Other Websites: There might be affiliates or other sites linked to Credilio.in. Personal information that you provide to those sites are not our property. These affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies of this Website when you visit them. For accessing APR Calculator Navigate to Loans section on the page Click on link
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
You specifically consent and agree that the personal Information pertaining to your account on Credilio shall be both accurate and current. If you wish to update your Personal Information which is inaccurate or incorrect, you can update the same by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the self-help tools available in our Platform that allow you to directly review or update your Personal Information. As per the existing legal regulations, specific data fields (such as name, Aadhar number, KYC details address etc.) in your Personal Information would be locked in our systems once you enter that information in our Platform. For certain types of Personal information including but not limited to financial information like bank details, CREDILIO may seek additional documents for verification purposes.
If any part of your Personal Information changes during the course of your engagement with us and your use of our Platform, please use email us at email@example.com.
In addition to being able to update and correct your personal data, you may also have other data protection rights, including:
Further, You can request us to delete your data by dropping a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have the right to deny this request in case of any fraud, unwanted activities, or any business or compliance requirements, which requires data retention for a certain period of time.
Withdrawing your consent: If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal nor, when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Opting out of marketing and promotional communications: You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send, or by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be removed from the marketing lists. However, we may still communicate with you — for example, to send you service-related messages that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-promotional purposes.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can: Contact us at email@example.com
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our legal terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, if you have questions or comments about this Policy, you may contact our Grievance Officer Mr. Avishek Gupta, by email at email@example.com, by phone at 022-49616121 (between 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM from Monday-Friday), or by post to:
Credilio Financial Technologies Private Limited
Mr. Avishek Gupta
101, Sumer Plaza Marol Maroshi Rd Gamdevi
Marol, Andheri East
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
You can also reach out to:
Complaints or Suggestions
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here.
Last Updated on: Feb 22, 2023